Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Wishlist

Hi, I'm really bored and I miss my boyfriend..
So I am going to babble on to pass the time,


Anyway I want Ox Blood Doc Martens but everytime I try ebay they are either really expensive or not in my size.
Another thing on my wishlist is a proper SLR camera, I am trying to save up, but then I need to spend the money urgently and I go back to square one. Anyone want to buy me this?

Another item I drool over is a neon pink Cambridge Satchel. It all started when I saw a girl on The Way We Wear in the Irish Independant with one it was 50 euro in Om Diva, I checked Om Diva but since it is a vintage shop it usually only has one of that item. Nearly cried. Since then I check ebay now and again and the cheapest ones are usually from Vietnam and I am not bothered to pay tax. Why are they so pretty? :(

And last but not least the Simone Rocha see through cocktail dress, the colour is just devine and if I could I would buy her whole collection.
Well I sigh because I want all of these, someday soon maybe, my boyfriend will buy me all of these items but I highly doubt it.

Teenage Fashion Queen

x

No comments:

Post a Comment