Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Back to School blues? Nah.


New haircut for my new school. I'm actually really excited to start boarding school, the girls that I am living with are really nice. I'm going to be buffed and bronzed all the time now and it's going to be crazy. I am going to miss my boyfriend and my friends but in the end, it's a new experience.



I love my new pencilcase. I got it in Jack Wills for 2 euro. Best part of going back to school is definitely the  new stationary!


My new schoolbag, it's Ripcurl and it was only 26.99 in Argos. It isn't that big but hopefully it will fit the majority of my books. Fingers crossed!


I love this Adidas Active Start shower gel, I know it is designed for boys but I love the smell of it. It's really cheap and it lasts for ages because a little goes a long way.


There were some of my back to school buys, and they really get me excited to go back.




Teenage Fashion Queen 

x



No comments:

Post a Comment