Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

Urban Decay Naked Palette 2

I think nearly everyone has the Urban Decay Naked Palette 2. I just got it for Christmas and I absolutely love it. My favourite shades are definitely Busted, Snakebite and YDK. If you are a  fan of brown eye shadow, like myself, the palette will definitely suit your fancy. 


 The Crease and Shadow Double Sided Brush is quite good as well. It gives great coverage and definition.


There are 5 new shades from the previous Naked Palette. I prefer it to the other one, that's just my opinion and taste.


1 comment:

  1. Hiya, thank you for the lovely comment on my blog and I had a serious creep through all your posts :P
    I remember you too, there was only a few between us in the line up for going on stage! I was such a mess that day in Limerick was all over the shop!
    Make sure and keep in touch, I'm now following your blog! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete